Monday 11 October 2010

Audience Research: Questionnaire Results




  • This shows me I should spend more money on the Teaser trailer when advertising my film.



  • Release date, the film star and the main image is something I will take into careful consideration when producting my film poster making sure it will appeal to my target audience.





  • Music and narrative are shown to be the most important thing to engage my audience this contrasts against my product research of teaser trailers as the narrative wasn't always shown to keep intrigue.

  • Teen comedy and action/adventure are the most popular.
  • Teen comedy would be the direction I would like to take seeing as, in one of the other questions from my audience research, I found out for the target audience I am aiming for which is 13-17 years old they can easily relate to teen comedies and they find them interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment