Tuesday 12 October 2010

Script

Joan Franberg:

(off camera)
-*JOAN: "Pick up the tripod"
-*CHRIS: "Yeap got it"
-*JOAN: " the tripod"
-*CHRIS: "Yes Joan its in the bag"
-*JOAN: "Ok lets go"
-* Sound of door closing
-* CHRIS: "Ermmm Joan, I forgot the tripod"
-*...S.A.T. PRODUCTION....*


-* Tracking shot of 'Ella' walking up to school lift, edited in slow motion.

- (Off Camera) JOAN: "Hey this is me, Joan Franberg, wait, that's not me, I'm here, over here"


-* Shot reverse shot of Joan and Chris talking, (Chris filming Joan for school report).


-(On Camera )JOAN : "Chris, Chris!"


- (on Camera) CHRIS: "Yeap sorry, I thought I saw a errr bee"


-*.....PRESENTS....*


- (On Camera - PTC) JOAN: "Hey this is me, Joan Franberg reporting for...errr..."


-*Tracking shot of Adam, edited to be walking in slow motion.


- (Off Camera) CHRIS: "Joan, Joan!"


-(On Camera) JOAN : "Yeap sorry I thought I saw a errrrrrrrr, elephant"

-*......JOAN FRANBERG.....*

No comments:

Post a Comment